Wednesday, March 29

Exams Blues

Hi all..here I'm again. Prelims juz ended a couple of weeks back. Not as bad as I thought it would have been, but still kinda tough I guess. Missed my Econs paper cuz i overslept after watching the Chelsea-Barca match. Lucky prelims carry like no weightage to the Final Exams.

Now, those of us in SIM, namely, Ashton, Fong Guan, Colin and me are now in the midst of preparing for e Finals starting on May 8th if I'm not wrong. My paper ends on the 15th! My jersey number! Tink the rest ends abit later cuz they have Statistics paper to take. I'm EXEMPTED!! Haha! But I know that the exams for NUS & NTU shld be around the corner too. So work hard guys & good luck! SIM holidays are from May till Sept..so hopefully we get to meet up soon, maybe a match or 2 like Des suggested. As for those on IA, like Quan & KS..slack hard!! Till then...cya guys!

Regards,
Junwei

No comments: