Saturday, January 12

Post Match Comments

Hi Guys,

Just would like to say THANKS to all WHO participated in the game in one way or the other. Thanks for making an effort to make time for this game. I would also like to thank Ashton for coming all the way down just to support us and helping us to take photos. Thanks. Also I would also like to thank leslie, PQ and Wilson for helping us out in this game. U guys did great. (^_^). Thanks Kok and Keat for leading the team and coming up with the formation and of cse, guan who scored 5 goals today. Last but not least, I must really thank the opponent for coming up with a team in such short notice. Thanks for the game and the effort in finding a ref. Hopefully the next time we play together, it will be in a much better field conditions. Thanks Teh and Co. I would try to arrange one more match next month and in the meantime pls rem abt the small game we will be having in st wilfred next sat morning at 7am. Enjoy ur weekend and week ahead. Bubyze!

Regards
Desm

No comments: