Wednesday, March 19

New layout / Match Update

Hello people, I had some free time today and I think I should contribute more to our team and so yah, we had a new layout with a poster on top. I also created the a link on the right side of the page where I will update the stats of each player after each match. Please note that I only started tabulating from our first match in Red!

Kick-about on 22nd March
Desmond ask me to remind you all the we got book the field this coming saturday!Please turn up and have fun!!

Venue : St.Wilfred Field 03
Date : 22nd March 2008
Time : 7am

Match on 30rd March
Guys, the match on 30rd March had been confirmed. As of now:
Confirmed playing : Thiong Joo, Eugene, Guangquan, Desmond, Lyndon, Aik Meng and FG
To be confirmed : Kok Hong, Daniel, Benjamin, Jared and Junwei
Not playing : Keat Seng and Colin

Venue : Beatty Secondary School
Date : 30rd March 2008
Time : 3pm

This match will have referee thus we will need to pay a small fee for everybody, should be less than $5 per person. The opponent is my friend's church team, below are some stats of opponent :
GK - Experienced shot stopper and good at rushing out
Defender - Sweeper is strong in the air, the rest of back four are so-so only.Left back is their pastor who can whip in a good left left cross but quite slow on coming back
Midfielder - Quick and fit.Most of them are still NSF
Striker - One is fast and can shoot from far. The other is slow but play very intelligent passes

Let play some balls!

No comments: