Monday, December 13

ADD- Annual Dreamz's Dinner.

Hi Dreamzs,

Lets meet up for our annual dinner as planned on Sunday 26th December. There are currently 2 options. So let me know which do you prefer?

Option A:

- Have zi char at toa payoh- the place where Quan's mum work.
- Afterwhich go liquid kitchen for drinks.

Option B:
- Go Ben's hse
- Each would have to bring a food from a food list prepared. Who bring what will be randomly picked by me(i will use excel to help_!! (no audit -bo pian I organise mah)
- Time will be from 5pm -10pm cos is a sunday next day Ben and Yimei got to work..:)

Let me know k by this Wed. If no one response I will assume option A. Cos' it wld also mean no one will respone to me when I ask them to buy food. :)

BTW: Reply ur attendance here again- State if partner is coming along or not? Thanks.

Okok.....Cya...

No comments: